Toothless

Toothless
Scott Purdy compresses at least 1000 words with this image.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

phew...

Been at this thing with the zealots' ferocity. Passion of the newly converted. Wake up thinking about the project go to sleep thinking about the project. Once I was trying to sleep and couldn't too many stratagems/reverses. I've learned more, thought more, explained more in the past month than I have in almost a decade. I've sent more emails, solicited favors, talked up people I've been fairly sure just could not give a damn on the chance of misconception, and then not cared much . Fearful of burn out. Made a toothless haiku today... perhaps that is a bit much. Going to play casual (f'ing casual) games on facebook with a work friend to expand potential auidence. Trying to construct a framework that will support the sputtering and dimming of the inspiration. Where I can't say just forget it and quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment